Explore the Property
- Charming and full of character
- Close to a number of primary and secondary schools
- Close to LUAS
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Exceptionally spacious and light filled accommodation
- Extended and renovated to the highest of standards.
- Four double bedrooms all with en-suites
- Fully refurbished kitchen with integrated appliances
- Hugely sought after location
- Off-street parking with rear access
- Sash windows and shutters
- Three storey end of terrace period home
- Turn-key condition throughout
Owen Reilly present this elegant, two storey over basement, end of terrace period residence with rear access and off-street parking behind a sliding gate. Recently refurbished to the highest of standards and presented in turn-key condition with generously appointed rooms and stylish décor. The spacious (242 sq.m/2605 sq.ft.) and light-filled accommodation briefly comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two interconnecting reception rooms with feature fireplaces, cornicing, sash windows and shutters on the ground level with a double bedroom and en-suite on the return. Stairs at the end of the hallway allow access to the basement level, consisting of an impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a large atrium feature in the family room and double doors opening out into a well maintained rear garden with a patio area perfect for enjoying summer al-fresco dining. The lower level also benefits from a guest WC. There are a further two double bedrooms with en-suites and a spacious master bedroom with en-suite on the upper floor. This property is ideal for families looking to live in a hugely sought after location with a host of amenities on the doorstep and excellent schools. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated close to the canal, it is within just a stone's throw of a vast array of amenities in the villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines along with the endless amenities that the city centre has to offer including shops, bars and restaurants and many of the city's principle places of business. The Luas is also within close proximity. Many of Dublin's premier schools are located in the area, including Scoil Bhride, Sandford, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park and Alexandra College to name but a few.