- 15 minutes walk to Grafton Street
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Close to Donnybrook & Ranelagh
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Convenient location close to the city centre
- Designated car parking space
- Dual aspect
- Exceptionally spacious and light filled accommodation
- High ceilings throughout
- Master en-suite
112 sq. m.
Owen Reilly presents this luxury two bedroom apartment in one of Dublin's most exclusive developments located in Donnybrook, one of the capital's most sought after addresses. The attention to detail and level of finishes are truly exceptional which has produced a beautiful home that combines period features with modern convenience extending to a very spacious 112 sq. m. / 1,205 sq. ft.
3 Northfield offers special features such as restored sash windows, bespoke SieMatic kitchens, individually designed bathrooms, high ceilings with ornate coving, designated parking and a stunning bay windowed living room. The light filled accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, an elegant living room, open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room, master bedroom with shower en-suite, double bedroom and family bathroom. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Bloomfield House is located is located just off Morehampton Road on Bloomfield Avenue in Donnybrook. Close by Donnybrook and Ranelagh village's offers numerous amenities including stylish restaurants, delicatessens, bars and shops. Beautiful Herbert Park is only five minutes walk away. St Stephen's Green and Grafton Street are a 20 minute walk away or the excellent bus service is also on your doorstep. There is also easy access to Dublin airport via the Aircoach which travel along Morehampton Road.
- Bespoke SieMatic kitchens designed by Taylor Howes
- Double glazed sash windows restored in original casements
- Taylor Howes stylish bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with high quality sanitary ware
- Individually designed bathrooms with high quality sanitary ware, marble counter tops, recessed lighting and tiling
- High ceilings with ornate coving
- New internal solid wood doors designed by Taylor Howes with polished chrome ironmongery
- High quality solid wood flooring
- Lift access
- Private communal gardens complete with enclosed pergola, patio & water feature
- Off-street underground secure parking– Security alarm with intercom to system linked to security side gates and car park
- Fully landscaped communal open-space area to the front and back of house
Close to the centre of Dublin, Donnybrook is considered a quiet established area, known for its old family homes, great restaurants, with a wonderful village presence. It is home to Donnybrook stadium, a rugby union stadium and RTÉ, the national broadcaster of Ireland. Herbert Park has something for everyone, a playground for the children, Lolly’s…SHOW ME MORE