Explore the Property
- Beautifully presented and very spacious one bedroom apartment
- Central location 10 minutes from St Stephen's Green
- Close to the LUAS & Heuston station
- Communal Courtyard
- Contemporary fully equipped Kube kitchen
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Dual aspect
- Electric heating with Lucht LH2 radiators
- Host of amenities on the doorstep
- Turn-key condition throughout
- Upgraded bathroom
Owen Reilly present this stylish, centrally located one bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of this small, well managed development quietly tucked away in Hanover Lane off Francis Street. Presented in turn-key condition thanks to many upgrades, to include a stunning Kube kitchen, Duravit bathroom fittings and double-glazed windows, the light filled accommodation briefly comprises entrance lobby, hallway, generous, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and contemporary shower room. There is an inner courtyard and garden for residents to the rear. Would make an ideal starter home or investment. Must be viewed to be appreciated !
More about the location
Located in the heart of Dublin city centre on hip Francis Street with it's array of antique shops and galleries within minutes walk from Camden Street and St Stephens Green with a host of amenities on the doorstep. Camden Street with its cool bars, cafes, restaurants, wine bars and antique shops is close by. Easy access to excellent transport facilities which include LUAS, Dublinbikes, Heuston and Connolly train stations as well as bus routes giving direct access to Dublin airport.