- Bright and light filled interior
- Convenient location close to the city centre
- Designated car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Generous terrace with good views
- Generous terrace with sunny aspect overlooking landscaped grounds
- In the heart of Grand Canal Dock
2 Bedroooms Bedrooms
80.5 Sq. M. sq. m.
North & South dual aspect
BER Rating: B2
BER Number: 111204459
A very spacious, light-filled, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with stunning water views over the River Liffey towards the Central Bank. Situated on the fourth floor, this dual aspect property benefits from two generous terraces overlooking the Liffey and the leafy landscaped courtyard. The property is located in the upmarket Hanover Quay development, has gas fired under-floor heating and comes to the market with a designated parking space. Ideally located in the heart of the dynamic Grand Canal Dock neighbourhood with a wide variety of social and sporting amenities on the doorstep. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room with access to a generous terrace with stunning water views, fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master en-suite, bathroom, utility room and a south-facing terrace.