Why work with us?
At Owen Reilly, we are an educated, friendly, proactive team. We are results-focused and use technology to support our daily role ensuring that we work smarter for all our clients.
We have a shared culture through innovation, integrity, and hard work to deliver on all our assignments with the aim of exceeding our client’s expectations. To help build careers, we offer our employees a range of opportunities for professional learning and development to support them in their journey with us.
If you feel you are the right fit for our company please send on your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
Explore our Current vacancies
Residential Property Portfolio Manager
We are seeking an experienced property management professional to join our dynamic team. Our property management team manage a diverse range of residential properties in the city centre and Docklands.
You will ideally possess an appropriate third level degree and/or professional qualification and have 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Conduct interim inspections on managed properties
• Coordinate pre-letting works on managed properties
• Conduct rent reviews
• Instruct, manage and monitor third-party contractors to deliver services required for property maintenance
• Work with the finance team to minimise rental arrears
• All tenancy administration
• Understand and comply with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti-Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have:
• In-depth knowledge of the Dublin residential market
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, goal and results orientated
• Ability to identify opportunities and win new business
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
• Must have a PRSA licence
• Must be a car owner