We work with a large portfolio of properties across Dublin for both small landlords, high net worth individuals and funds. We know and understand the Dublin rental market better than any other agent. Our advice to clients is always underpinned by transactional data and direct experience which ensures accurate pricing and helps clients to identify their target market, their needs and what the trends are. In short, we know what tenants want.
We treat tenants like customers, and we focus on delivering customer service excellence. Our highly trained and experienced team rely on a CRM strategy and smart technology to create a superb all-round customer experience. Most importantly over the last 12 years, we have listened to our tenants and learnt from mistakes.
What do your tenants want?
We mentioned earlier what tenants want? They want good interior design (they know quality when they see it), good WIFI (we think you should include it), a hassle-free application process, good storage, pet-friendly policy (and don’t charge extra for their fuzzy friends), flexible terms because sometimes life changes and issues dealt with quickly (that’s where we come in).
What can you expect from us?
- Tenant retention strategy
- High tenant turnover is very expensive for landlords. We will help you retain tenants in the following four ways:
- A smooth move in and a proper welcome to the neighbourhood.
- We will deal with any maintenance issues quickly.
- We identify any concerns before it’s time to renew, which will increase your retention rates.
- Residents with more friends are more likely to renew. Our events can help residents connect and build friendships with one another. Happy residents can be an important source of new tenants and are less likely to resist rent increases.
A Dedicated point of contact
When letting a property with us you will have one dedicated point of contact within our lettings team from the start and they will begin by learning as much as they can about your property, what you want to achieve from the tenancy and will provide you with valuable, experience-led letting advice.