Emerald Cottages is an exclusive development of five contemporary three bedroom townhouses in the heart of Ballsbridge in Dublin 4. The development offered buyers a rare opportunity to live in a brand new, A rated townhouse in one of Dublin’s most desirable neighbourhoods. Each home featured an A2 BER NZEB rating, Nibe air to water heat pump systems, triple glazing throughout, car ports and private gardens.
We launched the development in June 2021 with the new homes team who had a very strong local presence and a good understanding of the local market. Interest ranged from first-time buyers to those looking for a base in Dublin, both Irish and International clients. Asking prices ranged from €950,000 to €1,050,000.
The marketing strategy focused on the following:
- Development of a branded website.
- Professional photography and colour brochures.
- Virtual reality walk-through tours.
- Matching email to pre-qualified buyers on our database.
- Bidding managed by our online platform.
- Digital advertising on MyHome & Daft.ie.
- Extensive social media marketing.
- Print advertising in The Irish Times and The Sunday Business Post.
- We also secured editorial coverage in the Sunday Business Post, The Sunday Times, and The Irish Times.
We sold all five townhouses at asking price within nine months resulting in a very satisfactory result for the developer and five happy new homeowners.