Quayside Quarter is a development of 268 units and was launched by Greystar in the summer of 2020. We worked with the Greystar team on a joint agency basis. This involved Greystar looking after all portal leads from Daft.ie, Myhome.ie and their dedicated website.
The Owen Reilly team generated leads from our marketing, network and database. This was a challenging project due to COVID-19 restrictions which at time included restrictions on physical viewings and travel and work from home orders. Our proximity to the development, networking expertise and how we proficiently adapted to virtual viewings with the help of in house VR tours meant we generated strong enquiries and agreed all allocated rentals despite the challenges.
- By Spring 2021, there was a significant pickup in demand for all unit types with overseas workers returning to Dublin.
- Typical clients we dealt with were international, single and couples relocating to Dublin for jobs in the technology sector with average household salaries of €150,000 per year.
- Their decision to live here was focused on the development’s premium quality, the fact that it is a brand-new development, and its proximity to the airport and the city centre.
- The development prides itself as a pet friendly which we fully supported, and this concept helped our success in letting the units. Many clients brought their pets to their new home and those without pets considered getting one!
- Our digital and technology led approach ensured our KPIs were met.