The residential market in Dublin 8 proved to be very resilient last year and our transaction reports details the trends we saw.
- Our average selling price last year was €392,367/€468 per sq. ft., 1.7% above our average asking price.
- Demand was strongest for houses with gardens with many selling above asking price.
- 73% of our buyers were first time buyers.
- Our average selling time was 11.3 weeks, compared to 10 weeks in 2019.
- Dublin 8 is a very cosmopolitan quarter, 40% of our buyers are from Asia, Europe and South America.