We have released our Dublin 8 residential market report for January to June 2021. This report focuses on the sales market and includes some interesting trends our Dublin 8 team experienced over the first six months of this year.
Our update confirms:
- It was a seller’s market with our average selling prices 5.4% above asking prices.
- Our average selling price was €447,189.
- 55% of our buyers were owner occupiers, with 75% of those first-time buyers.
- There was a pick up in demand for investors.
- Our average buyer age was 44.
Given the historically low supply it is now an extremely favourable market for sellers and it is likely to remain the same for the rest of the year.