We have released our Dublin residential report 2021. This report is based on data from our actual transactions and gives a detailed insight into how the market performed in our primary markets which are Dublin Central, Dublin Docklands and South Dublin.
- Our average selling price last year was €470,684 / €553 per sq. ft., just 0.17% below our average asking price.
- Total number of transactions were down 27% on 2019 due to lockdown measures.
- 54% of our buyers were first time buyers, up from 39% in 2019.
- We saw a reduction in demand from investors who accounted for only 28% of our buyers compared to 38% in 2019.
- In our managed portfolio rents have fallen 11% in Dublin since March, the largest year on year decline in rental values in more than ten years.
- 47% of our tenants are working in the technology sector, 60% in the Docklands.