We have released our Milltown residential report 2021. This report is based on data from our actual transactions and gives a detailed insight into how the market performed in Milltown, Dublin 6.
- Our average selling price last year was €450,635 / €539 per sq. ft., just 1.63% below our average asking price.
- Demand was strongest for houses with gardens with many selling above asking price.
- 63% of our buyers were first time buyers, up from 50% in 2019.
- We saw a reduction in demand from investors who accounted for only 25% of our buyers compared to 30% in 2019.
- Rents fell 10% in Milltown in 2020, however mainly on apartments.
- 41% of our tenants are working in the technology sector.