We have released our Docklands residential key stats for November and include some interesting trends the team have been experiencing on the Docklands residential market over the last number of weeks.
- Technology executives living in Docklands a number of years now consider it home and are starting to buy instead of rent, and this has huge potential for the Dublin and Docklands residential market.
- The rental market has now turned a corner and rents have stabilised, however not all tenants who left earlier in the year are coming back to Dublin.
- There has been a huge build up in demand for rentals from January 2021 particularly in our Docklands market.
- Investors account for 67% of our buyers in Docklands market, 18% of whom are overseas investors.
- Supply of properties coming to market did slow significantly during November.
- One-bedroom apartments are temporarily not in demand.
- Overall, selling prices across Docklands residential market were +4.8% above asking prices in November.