We have released our Dublin residential key stats for November and include some interesting trends the team have experienced on the Dublin residential market over the last number of weeks.
- Technology executives living in Dublin a number of years now consider it home and are starting to buy instead of rent, and this has huge potential for the Dublin residential market.
- The rental market has now turned a corner and rents have stabilised, however not all tenants who left earlier in the year are coming back to Dublin.
- There has been a huge build up in demand for rentals from January 2021.
- Buyers are looking for space ahead of location in a lot of cases now, opposite to the pre-covid market.
- There has been an increase in demand from UK investors across our Dublin sales market.
- Supply of properties coming to market did slow significantly during November.
- As a result, properties on the market months were agreed at strong prices.
- One-bedroom apartments are temporarily not in demand.
- Overall, selling prices across Dublin residential market were +3.08% above asking prices in November.