Our update on the Dublin residential market for Q2.
Our transactional data in quarter two shows the following trends:
- It’s seller’s market: selling prices 4.6% above asking, 7% above asking in June.
- Second home buyers accounted for 21% of our sales.
- 65% of our buyers require no cash funding.
- Half of our sellers are landlords exiting the market.
- Our average selling price was €575,144/€602 per sq.
- 42% of our tenants working in the technology sector compared to 66% Q1 2020.
- Rents on two bedroom apartments up marginally.
Full report here.