Our Q2 transaction report on the prime Dublin residential market is out.
These are the main trends we are seeing:
- Our average selling prices were +5.2% above asking prices, up on Q1 which was +3.7%.
- 37% of our buyers were first time buyers with an average selling price of €658,998.
- Average selling prices per sq. ft. were 2% higher on the previous quarter at €657.
- 62% of our buyers require no mortgage funding, up from 54% in Q1.
- Investor demand remains steady at 25% (from 27% in Q1).
- Our average rental was €3,112 per month, 24% higher than the previous quarter.
- 62% of our tenants are working in the technology sector with an average household salary of €154,436.
- Only 12% of our tenants in this quarter were Irish compared to 18% in Q1.