Our Q3 transaction report on the Dublin residential show the following the trends: low transactions, a surge in rental demand, increased activity in the city centre and Docklands markers, a moderation in price inflation, and an increase in supply in September.
- Our average selling prices were +0.88% above asking prices compared to +4.6% in the previous quarter, suggesting price inflation is moderating.
- 67% of our properties across Dublin achieved the asking price or higher.
- 60% of our buyers require no mortgage funding.
- 59% our sellers are landlords exiting the market.
- Our average selling price was €480,235/€563 per sq. ft.
- 35% of our tenants working in the technology sector compared to 48% in Q1 2021.
- 35% increase in rental transactions compared to Q2
See full market report here.