We have released our annual report on the Dublin residential market. This report is based on our transactions in 2021.
The main points to note:
- Residential values up 6%.
- Average selling prices 2% over asking.
- 53% our properties were sold above the asking price.
- 56% of our buyers require no mortgage funding.
- 63% of our sellers are landlords, 31% of our buyers are investors.
- Rentals values in our portfolio increased 7% last year where rent caps don’t apply.
- 43% of our tenants work in the technology sector compared to 68% in 2019.