Protocol for conducting viewings, updated September 2021
This protocol applies to second-hand properties for sale or rent as set out by The Joint Sector Protocol for Property Services Providers 2021 during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please confirm the following to us in writing prior to organising a viewing:
- We will require confirmation that those parties attending a viewing are not displaying Covid symptoms before the viewing commences.
- Please confirm or not if you have been abroad or had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are aware of the HSE guidelines with regards to social distancing.
Owen Reilly protocols for arranging a viewing both before, during and after:
- We will require names and numbers for each viewing party.
- We will greet you outside the property.
- There are no limits on the number of people within the viewing party attending viewings, however viewings must adhere to physical distancing.
- Face coverings must be worn during viewings.
- Use of hand sanitiser is recommended ahead of viewings.
- Please arrive on time. You will have a set period to view on your own which will be advised in advance.
- Please avoid touching surfaces where possible.
- Please advise upon leaving where you touched a surface.
- No hand shaking.
- Please maintain a two meter distance from our team member.
- Toilets are not to be used.
- All properties will have VR walkthrough tours on our website to reduce the requirement for follow up viewings.