June was a very active month in our key markets and our transactional data shows no signs of the market cooling. Selling prices were 5.4% above asking prices with fast selling times at 4.6 weeks. However there was a 30% increase in new listings so it will be interesting to see what results we see in July.
Key points from our June data:
- Our average selling price was €576,107/ €639 per sq. ft.
- Our average selling prices were 5.4% above asking prices, higher than May.
- Average weeks on market was just 4.6 weeks, notably faster selling times from 11.6 weeks in May.
- 57% of our buyers required no mortgage funding.
- The average age of our buyers was 42.
- Investor activity accounted for only 21% of our buyers, down from 40% in May.
- Our average monthly rent was €3,103.